- Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- 6 - 7:30 p.m.
- Klaus Room 2248
Do you ever wish you could talk to someone who's been where you are and made it out? Now you can - enter Black Women Gather. We are an inter-generational group of alumni and staff who are willing to listen, to provide mentoring, and to facilitate professional and personal development workshops that focus on you and your needs.
Join us for a Kick-off Information Session! Admission is limited to female students at GT; we have 50 seats. Admission is free, but registration is required. Please bring your GT student ID for verification.
There will be surprise giveaways; we look forward to seeing you there!
Who is Black Women Gather?
- Angela Keys (BACOMM - 2001, DePaul, MFAFICTION - 2008, Columbia College Chicago)
- Jeanne Kerney, P.E. (BCE-1984)
- Nicolette Gordon (BSME-1993: MSCSI-2015, Boston University)
- Errica Gray (BSIE-1996: MSMKT-2007, Georgia State)
- Erica Louise Richards (BSHST-2015)
- Kourtney Wright (BSCS-2015: MSCS - In Progress)
Thank you for your interest in attending Black Women Gather's Kick-off Information Session. Due to limited seating and a high level of responses, we have reached maximum capacity for this event. If you would like more information about the prgoram, please contact Angela Keys at firstname.lastname@example.org.