Coaching Skills Workshop Series
During this workshop series, you will gain leadership and coaching skills development through:
- An overview of coaching theory and practice
- Developing skills and confidence to engage in the coaching process
- Practicing coaching skills to develop others towards personal development
- Expanding awareness and gaining insight into one’s own development process
You can attend one or more of the sessions outlined below, but to maximize the impact of this workshop, it’s recommended to attend all four.
Session 1: Relationship Between the Coach, Employee, and Coaching Process
June 5, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- What is coaching?
- Building trust and creating safety
- Sharing your story, building credibility
Session 2: Introduction to Coaching Skills
June 13, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Active listening
- Deepening responses
- The art of asking Questions
- Feedback/Feed Forward
- Introducing the Pause
Session 3: Facilitating Change: Working with the GROW Model
June 21, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Goal Setting/creating a plan
- Managing resistance
Session 4: Sustaining Improvement
June 28th, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- What are the obstacles/barriers in sustaining your momentum?
- What are some disciplines that can support your ongoing movement?
- What support do you need to sustain your focus and ongoing growth?
About the Facilitator
Lani Peterson, Psy.D.
Executive Coach, ArnzenGroup
Lani Peterson is a psychologist, executive coach, and facilitator with specific expertise in storytelling as a leadership skill. She has extensive practice working with individuals, groups, and organizations in the areas of leadership, emotional intelligence, personal and team development. She specializes in the application of storytelling as a medium for personal growth, connection, and change.